Export Services · Export Consultancy
The export readiness diagnostic delivers a clear view of these factors, and allows you to understand where you are, and where you need to be, across a number of elements critical to successful exporting. This is the foundation of the Healthcare UK Export Catalyst program and we recommend that all work programmes begin with this activity. Once you have completed this element of work across the senior leadership team in the organisation this will provide a critical base for all further work.
This Export diagnostic is a series of questions, delivered by survey, expert facilitation and experience of peers, to help you reflect on your readiness to successfully export in a more proactive and effective way.
How is this product delivered?
We deliver this through:
- Interview questions
- Group analysis of critical factors and individual responses
- Consensus activity
- Workshop activities
- Follow up recommendations report.
What will the outcomes be for your trust?
- A prioritised list of actions required against critical factors to export
- A clear consensus view of where you are and where you need to be
- Learnings on exporting, including introduction to the six key strategic decisions in exporting
- Full recommendations report and write up of the event by Healthcare UK
Healthcare UK has created the next stage of support as detailed below. This will help you to create a blueprint for your organisation, to determine your strengths and weaknesses and create a clear vision of what successful exporting looks like for you. The results of this will allow you to develop an action plan, which will help you move along your export journey and catalyse appropriate resources to support your success.
- Full strategy review and feedback
- A workshop delivered to up to 14 delegates from across the organisation including Execs, Non Execs, Senior Managers and Clinicians
- Individual interviews with all participants pre-workshop
- Workshop facilitated by experienced exporters, to generate consensus on current organisational status, and to create a vision for the future
- Action plan creation of main steps to achieve vision
- Introduction and completion of the grid of consensus
- Full and detailed export report with next steps and recommendations
- Membership of the Export Catalyst
All preparation, pre-event work and research, on-site delivery, course follow up, dedicated consultant support.