Export Services · Export Consultancy
How is this product delivered?
Analysis of any existing strategies and major workstreams by expert Healthcare UK team. Facilitated sessions, research and insights provided to support your strategy development and implementation planning. All elements of the export readiness will be completed and prioritised for action, with resourcing, timelines and budgets supporting your strategy review. Healthcare UK will help you frame your international strategy within the wider organisational context and ensure you have considered key elements to ensure you have the best opportunity to get buy-in across the organisation.
What will the outcomes be for your trust?
- Templates provided, populated with key considerations for your organisations plan (see below)
- Training and facilitation on how to build, implement and communicate your international strategy
- Review and recommendations for an existing strategy, plan or workstream to be presented to board and have an associated internal and external communications plan
- International strategy development plan write-up, with next step recommendations
- Proposition development by department
- Resource plan template
- Action plan template
- Business model template
- Stakeholder map template
- Overarching International plan template, with 2 x reviews of this once fully populated
- Up to 14 delegates
- Preparation interviews and review/analysis of existing organizational / market information
- Initial proposal, fully researched, scoping approach, outcomes and international strategy report outline framework
- Fully Facilitated Workshops over 3 half days to support phased development of an international strategy
- Analysis of bespoke key plan elements for inclusion, with data capture requirements/responsibilities
- Facilitated development day to create international strategy approach, vision, mission, objectives, strategic template, overview and executive summary, with communication plan
- Strategy overarching implementation plan, with review of deliverables and priorities for action
- Full detailed report, with outputs, next steps and recommendations
- International strategy template