Export Services · Export Consultancy
We provide expert facilitation and experience of peers, to help you reflect on how you approach, set and realise, price in a way which works for your organisation
How is this product delivered?
- Initial exploratory interviews with question sets
- Interviews and desk-based research
- Consultant on-site support with reviews of strategy and customer surveys
What will the outcomes be for your trust?
- Recommendations report
- Review of existing pricing model
- Excel based pricing template with considerations for pricing and business model
- Learning module – understanding price
This module will help you to create a blueprint to determine how to proceed with potential commercial offerings, both internally and externally, as well as how to use models and real-life examples to appropriately to deliver success, resilience and income generate when trading internationally.
- Up to 14 delegates
- Preparation interviews and review/analysis of existing organisational / market information
- Initial proposal, fully researched, scoping approach, outcomes and international strategy report outline framework
- Fully Facilitated Workshops over 3 half days to support phased development of an international strategy
- Analysis of bespoke key plan elements for inclusion, with data capture requirements/responsibilities
- Facilitated development day to create international strategy approach, vision, mission, objectives, strategic template, overview and executive summary, with communication plan
- Strategy overarching implementation plan, with review of deliverables and priorities for action
- Full detailed report, with outputs, next steps and recommendations
- International strategy template